Service you can trust
More than 75% of our business comes from customer recommendation. There’s a reason for that – our products are the best you can buy and they come with the highest levels of aftercare service.
Our 5-year guarantee and aftercare promise. We’re confident that you will love our products and enjoy them without any problems for many years. But to give you the peace of mind you may need, we back each product with a 5-year guarantee.
And for our conservatory blinds customers, we also offer a 10-year Buy-Back Promise and Lasting Care service option.
That means that when you buy blinds from Grants you don’t just get a quality product for your home – you also receive the ongoing support of Grants team. Our dedicated customer service team on hand to offer you all the advice you could ever need – simply give us a call and we can take care of it for you
Extend your benefits
Grants Platinum service has been introduced to ensure the level of service our clients have grown to expect.
By investing in the Platinum Service you not only receive upgrade incentives at the point of sale you will also benefit in many ways.
- Price 50% off list price incentives on increased product upgrades
- Regular maintenance visits annually to keep your blinds clean and in good working order
- Your personal Platinum Client No
- Platinum priority helpline no should you have any concerns
- Renewable after five years
- Annual removal of all blinds from their brackets so any dirt or debris can be removed from the blind
- Annual removal of any surface marks from hardware
- Annual checking of any wear and tear of components and their replacement if necessary
- Annual refitting of blinds, checking & re-tensioning of all wires and cords
- Annual cleaning and re-siliconing roof support wires
- Annual checking of programming, operation and replacement of handset batteries if necessary
The first annual service will be arranged for a mutually convenient time approximately a year after your blinds were installed and subsequent visits annually for the remaining four years.