Traditional Wooden Window Shutters
Shutters offer a brilliant long-term window shading solution. They are available in a number of styles and formats, meaning real versatility. Shutters are a great option for those looking to create a crisp, stylish finish and colourways can be used to blend in with the décor or as an accent in the room.
Shutters provide a luxury long-term shading solution for even the plainest of windows, offering excellent privacy and light control performance. Grants can supply and install the highest quality shutters within 6 weeks, but standard delivery is 10 weeks from survey date.
Louvre sizes, 47mm, 64mm and 90mm widths available as standard
Be aware, however, that their success is dependent not only on their quality but on the skill of those installing them.
Only the highest of quality shutters from Grants are available in full height, half height and café style – lower half panels only.Shutters work brilliantly in gables, semi-circular and sloping head windows as well as on doors and windows that are often in use.
Can be painted or stained to match any colour but can also be custom finished – painted in one of our own standard colours or using shades from any recognised paint supplier.
- Made from fully sustainable resources
- Bespoke window shutter with arched top Introduction In Detail Key Features Colours Case Studies Key Features Made from fully sustainable resources
- Concertina-type operation is neat and functional
- Especially suitable for gables or arched windows
- Excellent solar heat reduction properties
- Provide excellent screening and privacy
- Wide range of styles available from the traditional to the contemporary
- Wide range of colour choices available
- Invisible operation or wand operation available. Both are available in a range of standard widths. Also, special commissions can be undertaken on request to suit personal requirements