Why Grants Blinds?
Grants at a glance
- Manufacturing blinds in Britain for more than 30 years
- Over 75% of enquiries come from customer recommendations
- Longest established specialist manufacturer of conservatory blinds
- Long established relationship with Interior Designers and Architects
- Wide range of product choices to best suit our clients' individual requirements
- Nationwide network of designers, installers and surveyors
- Our blinds are made in our purpose built factory in the south of England
- Taking customer service to the highest level
- Offices in London, UK and Gothenburg, Sweden
- Installations worldwide
Why Choose Grants?
Choose Grants for quality blinds, traditional service. Here are just some of the reasons why we are one of the market leaders in blinds with quality, style and tradition.
- We manufacture a complete product range in our own workshops in the UK
- All Grants Blinds come with a five-year guarantee
- All wood used in our blinds/shutters is FSC-approved from sustainable sources
- We offer a 5-year service contract to all clients
- Free independent advice is a phone call away
- Unique After Care service.
- Custom design, manufacture and fitting for your property
- Wide range of styles and colours
Helping you to plan your project
The addition of extra living space is often the realisation of a dream coming true. However, making sure you have considered fully which is the right shading system is essential to ensure the new space works as well as you had hoped and that it represents a suitable return on your investment.
Think of blinds as part of the structure. This is especially important, for example, in the case of an orangery where getting power to the lantern roof area can be almost impossible once the building and decoration work is complete.
These are just some of the ways in which we can make the whole process go perfectly.
- We offer a free no-obligation advisory visit
- We are on call to offer free independent advice
- We provide a detailed proposal from your drawings or plans
- Wiring diagrams/blind layouts are provided for every project
- We have a full range of sample materials
- We liaise closely with architects and designers
- We provide integrated project management
Caring for the environment is important to Grants, which is why we ensure that everything we make is designed to last. Wherever possible we manufacture in Britain. In fact, 90% of our products are made in our own Isle of Wight workshop – and all power used in that workshop is generated by solar panels on the roof.
All wood used in Grants’ products is derived from FSC-approved sources and is fully sustainable, and waste product is, wherever possible, recycled.
More than half of everything we manufacture is created using natural raw materials.
But that’s not all, using blinds and shutters in your home can help with insulation, meaning you use less energy as the heat is kept in the room.
This will help reduce your energy bills and the impact on the environment.
Company registration details
“Grants Blinds” and “Grants Bespoke Blinds & Shutters” are trading styles of Leigh House Solutions Ltd whose registered company details are as follows:
Registered office address: Leigh House, Main Road, Rookley, Isle of Wight, PO38 3NL. Registered company number: 06774291